Help us improve the health of people everywhere
Cochrane's world is now wider. It is easier than ever to be a part of our global community of supporters, passionate about improving healthcare decisions.
We summarize the best available evidence to help people make informed decisions about health. Now you can join our independent network of Cochrane collaborators from over 130 countries producing credible, accessible health information in several languages. Whether you’re a researcher, healthcare professional, patient, carer, or just passionate about health, welcome to the Cochrane community!
What's in it for you:
- We'll track and recognize your contributions through citations and annual awards.
- You'll develop new skills and interests, put us on your CV.
- You'll grow in confidence with like-minded colleagues and collaborators.
- Grow your professional and social networks - make new friends!
- Get world class training from world leading experts in the fields of medicine, health policy, research methodology, and consumer advocacy.
Build your own database of contributions and:
- Qualify to have your say as a full voting member in Cochrane's elections.
- Contribute to policies and plans to improve global health decision-making.
You earn the voting rights of a full member in Cochrane through your contributions. For more information, please see the full terms and conditions related to membership. If you have any questions or queries about your membership or contributions, please contact us.
Cochrane has opportunities for everyone to make a contribution to our work.
Whether you just want to stay close to what we're about and what we're doing; support us with a financial contribution; build your health research skills and training; help us translate Cochrane evidence into your language; or eventually become an independent published author in one of the world's top health journals – the Cochrane Library – we have many ways that you can become part of the Cochrane community!
Joining Cochrane can be a commitment as immediate as screening records with only five minutes of training with Cochrane Crowd; or as demanding and involved as being accepted as an author of a Cochrane Review. Our contributors work on Cochrane projects during working hours, others in their spare time, in workplaces or at home. It's up to you, depending on your interests and time you can contribute.
Here are some examples of how you can contribute to Cochrane Iran:
- Help translate Cochrane evidence (Translating Cochrane content into Persian is a priority for us. We are always pleased to hear from translators interested in joining our local teams of volunteers who work to make Cochrane Reviews available in Persian.)
- Help translate, data extract, risk-of-bias assessment for randomised clinical trials (RCTs) studies in Persian to English for Cochrane Reviews
- Become a Cochrane citizen scientist and help screen health records with Cochrane Crowd
|Donate your time|
For getting involved in the above projects, you can contact us here
"Cochrane evidence is produced and disseminated by an amazing global network of volunteer collaborators bound together by a shared vision. Whether you’re a health practitioner or policy maker, researcher, patient, or you’re just interested in health; we invite you to join us today, and help us improve health decisions worldwide!"
Cochrane CEO, Mark Wilson